Skip to main content

Review|Bob Sinclar ft Steve Edwards - World, Hold On (Children of the Sky)


Category: Music
Genre: Dance & DJ
Artist: Bob Sinclar ft. Steve Edwards

As I said in my review of Western Dream I think that World, Hold On is a fantastic track when I feel this way about a track I try to get a hold of all the mixes [and maybe the even the video] that I can find, good thing I found this single with 6 mixes! Woot Woot Woot! So far I'm loving the mixes... I really can't decide on which is my fave at the moment... anyway while I decide on that, check out the video [courtesy of google video]
--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts