Skip to main content

Reaper's Wraps

Reaper's Wraps

The plans & special legendary crafting material were both in my chest for the longest time. I really did not pay attention to crafting.

Anyway, I heard Scott Johnson discuss it on the Frogpants The Diablo Show podcast and decided to farm for the rest of the ingredients and craft my own. It's quite annoying that you need whites to craft now. Sheesh.

Got some advise from more veteran players in my clan and changed one of the properties from armor to critical hit chance. It took me three tries to get the stat I wanted.

Haven't field tested it yet. But I am thinking it would be great for my hatred hungry DH build.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts