Skip to main content

Still Not Down On Streaming.

Spotify App
I embraced digital media quickly, yep I was one of those guys who converted all of their music to digital and now I rarely purchase physical media. However I cannot get my head around streaming. I just feel that internet bandwidth and reliability are not there yet. My phone still gets No Service and EDGE for fuck's sake.

iTunes Radio (in the Music App)
So the quick response of streaming apologists would be to cache the songs (read: keep a local copy) and my response is that isn't that what I am doing now when I purchase a song, download the file, and sync it to my device? 

I know I am in the minority tho, digital music sales are on the decline.

Downcast (podcast app)
For now I think streaming's strength is in music discovery. Still music discovery can be done via social media like twitter or facebook or my preferred way podcasts! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings