Skip to main content

Review // Afterglow


This collaboration between Ana Criado and Ronski Speed is a gem! The track is called Afterglow and I must say that Criado has an amazing set of pipes. It's no wonder she has been tapped time and time again by big name DJ's and producers as a vocalist. Ronski Speed in no slouch either, giving us a very enjoyable end result. This release includes three (3) tracks, Ronski Speed Remix, Ronski Speed Dub and last but not least a remix from Will Holland (my fave of the bunch).

Lyrics c/o pureblissvocals
Broken glass 
Everywhere
Pieces of my shattered heart
I've been scattered 
All around
All alone
This time I won't have my way
Everything you promised me
Nowhere in a million years
You were gonna give 
You were gonna keep to
Or let go
Four months later
Still in denial 
Waking up on the floor
I still won't take it in 
I won't believe 
Let go
How twisted 
Love has turned
When your eyes have lied to me
In afterglow
Afterglow
How cruel
The cracks won't show 
When your eyes have lied to me
In afterglow
Afterglow

Purchase your copy from beatport:
http://www.beatport.com/release/afterglow/856456 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts