Skip to main content

Review // Phoenix From The Flames (The Remixes)

phoenixfromtheflames_r

One of my favorite tracks from last year was Boom Jinx feat Justine Suissa’s Phoenix From The Flames (in fact it’s the last review I posted last year) of course such a beautiful track deserves some remixes. Maor Levi and Michael Cassette are on duty for this release. I really like their take on this Boom Jinx / Suissa track. Truth be told, I’ve swapped out the Blizzard & Omnia remix with the Levi remix on my Essential playlist.

Grab your copy here:

http://www.audiojelly.com/releases/phoenix-from-the-flames-the-remixes/221903

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings