Skip to main content

Twikini 1.0 for Windows Mobile

Just released today trinket software's Twikini (Twitter in a Bikini?) 1.0

I find it interesting that they have a starving blogger license which means trinket will comp your copy of twikini if you post about their product. I would be lying if I said this post was not created for that purpose.

That being said it is an amazing piece of software and has been a mainstay on my Windows Mobile devices when it was still in public beta. What I like about Twikini is it's light weight and it's fast too. It comes with in RT/DM/Fave but also SMS and Email sharing of tweets. It has support for images, GPS, and even tweeting what song is playing in Windows Media Player. In tweet viewing of twitpic images which is really useful on a mobile device. Works on wifi, data, and over activesync/wmdc. The cab from trinket will also work on both Professional and Standard flavours of Windows Mobile.

It has become my twitter app of choice for Windows Mobile. Give it a try for yourself.
http://www.trinketsoftware.com/Twikini

Sent from my Palm® Treo™ smartphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings