Skip to main content

The Year in Review…

It’s 2 days before we all say goodbye to 2008… I guess it’s inevitable that we all look back at the past 12 months and reflect upon what happened to us.

This year has been a year of revelations for me. I would not say that all of these revelations have been positive… We all know life isn’t that easy.

Looking At The Green Grass…

I think I need to take a cue from my Chinese Zodiac Sign [Sheep, 羊] and start looking at the green grass instead of the patches of dirt. Looking at the grass though I should also be on the look out for potential snakes in there.

Towards The Green Grass…

Of course it’s not enough to look at the green grass. I have to go towards it, easier said than done of course. But as master Yoda says:

Do or Do Not, There is No Try

May the FORCE Be All of You This Coming Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts