Skip to main content

More Juice for My Wind

Finally was able to swing by GSC to get the 6 cell battery for my Wind. I’ve slapped it on and am currently charging it. Of course it adds a bit of weight and bulk to my lil machine but hey if it gives me more than 1:45 of uptime I’m all for it. As an added bonus it elevates the Wind’s rear a bit which not only gives it a nice tilt for typing but also better airflow. Even with the 6 cell this baby is not heavy at all.

Thanks to manong valet of Chili’s who recognized me and let me park at Chili’s while I was going around for the 2nd time to look for parking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts