Skip to main content

Morning Always Comes Too Soon...

Here I go again. We've moved to a new town house... No more devil birds (roosters). Yet sleep as it seems, is starting to dodge me again. It's a few minutes before 2 am as I'm writing this post, I should be sound asleep like my bro but I'm not. My mind is flooded with numerous ideas and thoughts. Sometimes I wish I could switch off my mind and drift away to blissful sleep. Much needed rest that everyone wants... I 'm hoping that writing about it will make me sleep soon God knows I need to be up early for work in about 5 hours. Mornings really do come too soon... I just wish sleep is as speedy.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts