Skip to main content

It's Not Dengue!

My CBC (Complete Blood Count) results are in and after a quick consult with Doc Elars and the verdict: Dengue free! I am slightly hypochromic, which Elars explained as lacking in iron but not excessively so. Since I had my blood sucked I also asked for a typing test, since I've long forgotten my blood type. I'm B Positive not that my blood is any good for donating with my hepatic history and all, I guess I just wanted to know. Come to think of it I am feeling much better after finding out that I'm Dengue free... must be psychosomatic. Now on antibiotics to finish of this nasty bug which I picked up last weekend. In closing I'd like to say: san ang gimmick?
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts