Skip to main content

Back in the Motherland...

Delayed Posts
22-Oct-07
11:45am
--
Back in Xiamen, China we had to wait for a few minutes before our trader cum guide arrived they unfortunately had a flat on the way to fetch us at the airport. My mandarin isn't all that sharp I'll be the first to admit that. But from their conversation I've gathered that we're racing off to a factory before they go for lunch break to get something. Also the driver isn't so familiar with the destination so we're semi lost. Our guide has informed us that we'll be staying in Xiamen for the rest of the day because she has some business to finish here. We don't usually stay in Xiamen but go to nearby Quanzhou (1 to 1.5 hours by car). I wonder were we'll have lunch at. The factories will be on break from now to about 1 or 2 pm. Ok, we're having lunch here at 'My Best' a steak place they while driving. I ordered Steak and Foiegras since this trader is über cheap I'm going to hit em back by ordering the most expensive thing I saw on the menu. It's RMB 68 + 6 for soup that's 74 or roughly 440 PhP that's pretty cheap for steak so I'm not expecting much. As expected you get what you pay for. The presentation wasn't really great either. Mas ok yun Flamed Mangoes & Foiegras by Chef Chups... Their Blue Mountain Coffee was top notch though and it's pretty cheap too RMB 28 or about 180 PhP.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google
--
May The FORCE Be With You...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts