Skip to main content

Dopod 900 ROM on O2 XDA Exec

Out of boredom I decided to do some spring cleaning on my Exec... and I thought what the heck why not try out another ROM. The logical choice of course was the Dopod 900 ROM as I reside in Asia. Did a hard reset, went into bootloader, I got the Dopod 900 ROM and loaded it to my Exec with no hitches [took about 20 minutes]. Now I have an Exec with a Dopod 900 ROM :D No more O2 crap and the Autoconfig now has the most common telcos for Asia and the Pacific. Perfect! now it's easier to swap SIMs, until I decide to change telco's or get the unlimitted data plan from Globe [only offered to corporate accounts peeps]. I've loaded my apps and have done my tweaks/hacks. Happy to report that the A2DP hack is also working with this ROM. So far so good. It also seems that I am getting better reception with this Radio ROM [1.11]. My device is really snappy now as most of the crap files and reg entries left over from the past 3 months have been cleaned out. :P
--

[ROM Info :P]
--

[Memory After Update and Hard Reset]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings