Skip to main content

Shanghai Day 2

Shanghai Day 2
Shanghai Day 2,
originally uploaded by bnycastro.
Wasn't as cold today compared to yesterday (or my body is just adjusting more). Anyway we went to the exhibit today. I must say it is a bit disappointing since we did not see the items we were looking for. We'll be heading back tomorrow; as there are about 5 more halls to check on (we just finished 2 today).

--

On another note I finally got myself a stereo Bluetooth headset. It's a I.tech Blueband (am attaching a snap of it), I'll be sure to come out with a review of this new gadget when I get back to Manila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings