Skip to main content

Did You Feel It... ?

Anyway I was watching Lost Season 2 and decided to check my Pocket PC for the temperature as it was really hot today. Anyway suprise to suprise here is what I saw on my today screen.

Tapping on the alert made it disappear and going into the Weather Console. I saw this under the EARTHQUAKE tab. Kewl huh! So did ya feel it??? I didn't feel anything but as it says it is pretty deep 13 miles down. It's 290 miles from Manila.

I guess PocketWeather's new Earthquakes alert work huh? :D Hehehe anyway for more info and to get PW on your device head on over to SBSH.net currently it is at version 1.3.2 and a lot of improvements are added on everytime :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts