Skip to main content

Shanghai Trip Round Up

The first 2 nights were so cold, it's ok as long as it isn't too windy. Met some nice Fil-Chi folks, saw my shobe, and did some stuff for GG. Overall I think this trip was a success, it's a pity though that we didn't get to see a lot of things [that we were interested in] in the exhibit. Charge it to experience I guess. Many thanks to Mick, Jose [aka Mang Jose], Caril and Anna too, for letting me and Yap crash at their flat for the duration of our stay and showing us around Shanghai.
--
Here are my accumulated pics of my Shanghai Trip:
--

--
[Click Image for More]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts