Skip to main content

Diablo 3: The Black Rock Ledger

I was bored this afternoon so I decided to finish farming for the six (6) Black Rock Ledger pages, these are basically easter eggs that have no particular purpose

It took me about eight restarts to get the page I wanted (I had all of the pages except page 16) threw away the dupes.

You get it in Act II: Stinging Winds you have to look for an old ship with a grave digger outside talk to him and be careful of those exploding demons after the grave digger dies a page drops.

Obviously this is an homage to a certain TV show... but which one? Can you figure it out without checking the wiki? hehe







The Black Rock Ledger on Diablo 3 wikia - [link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts