Skip to main content

Taiwan // 25-Dec to 29-Dec 2009

Day 1 and 2 was spent in Tai Chung ~ Special thanks to Mr. Ho for driving us around.

IMG_0414

[Taichung Tambay]

Day 3 and 4 was spent in Taipei – Special thanks to Mr. Andy Cheng for accompanying us.

IMG_0455

[Taiwan Beef Noodles]

It was very cold for the last 3 days of this trip, around 12C at the lowest and 21C at the warmest.

I guess the nearest place to compare it to is HKG.

IMG_0492 

[Trivia: Taiwan is the home to Din Tai Fung famous for their Xiao Long Bao]

I must say Taiwan did not disappoint the foodie in me. I think they have more variety of street foods vs HKG. I still adore cantonese cuisine but in the street foods category Taiwan wins by a mile.

IMG_0487

[Six (6) Kinds of Balls … delightful]

They also have cheaper mobile data TW Mobile gives you unlimited data for 100NTD per day…

I really wasn’t able to go around and check out electronics or gadgets but they definitely have cheaper devices vs the PH.IMG_0469

[Taipei 101]

As a side note. I saw a lot more cute women in Taipei vs 2 visits to HKG… just saying :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings