Skip to main content

Of Gains and Loss... Gym or No Gym?

So I was sick for most of last week did nothing but sleep, eat, and drink water. Unlike most folks who get sick: who loose weight. I gain a few pounds (went up to 118 lbs). Now that I've recovered from the nasty bug I go back to my old weight (115 lbs) in just a couple of days. My appetite is back so it's kinda weirding me out. I know they say lack of sleep can dramatically affect your weight but I've only been up late for the last 3 or 4 days. I'm not feeling ill though so I suspect my sudden weight gain might have been just water weight from all the fluids I drank during my battle with the bug. I really should try and go back to working out... I think that'd increase my appetite some more and maybe even tire me out earlier so I don't keep on burning the midnight oil. Now the hard part is getting over the laziness hump... I'm setting a new goal 125 lbs by the end of February. I've lost or forgotten most of the exercises we did when we were working out mostly weight training which my shoulder and wrists can't really take much of especially the hardcore stuff. Maybe I'll try circuit training again, that shit is tiring as hell, and is supposed to be a good form of strength training, I definitely need to build my strength again. Then again I have to get off my lazy bum to do it... Maybe tomorrow :P right, really motivated here...
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings