Skip to main content

The Beanster Blog™ Version 6.3.1

Here is a short changelog:

Background Music Removed
As you may have noticed the music is gone. I removed the background music as I noticed I was adding more video codes and the music sort of conflicted with that.

New Visitor's Menu
Added a new menu for my visitor's gVisit maps, lists to view my visitors, and a Frappr map if you want to put yourself on my map :o) powered by www.gvisit.com and www.frappr.com

Fixed Freebies and Links Menu
Did a little fixing up of the Freebies and Links Menu. As always the content I make is free please do not pay for them.

New Photo Slide Show
You may have noticed that the flickr badge is gone. I've replaced it with a slideshow courtesy of www.slide.com

Optimized for Firefox
As always my blog has been optimized for Firefox [I use Firefox to post to, edit and view it], at a whim I tried it in IE6 and the formatting was lost and everything was disorganized. I tried my best to fix it up but if you're having difficulty viewing my blog why not try Firefox, it's fast, free and powerful. http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

---
That's all for now I hope you enjoy your visit here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings