Skip to main content

Microsoft Surface Laptop



Microsoft recently announced their Surface Laptop.

The device looks great on video and specs wise it seems like a capable device for the target market (education / ultra-portable) however I am a bit uneasy about the move to a single USB port and the fabric on the keyboard seems like an impending hygiene issue.

I am not sure how I feel about Windows S as their response to ChromeOS. It remains to be seen if they will make a dent on Chromebooks market share.  Personally, I would opt to upgrade to the Pro version anyway to get the most out of Windows 10.

Let's see what MSFT's partners will cook up now that Microsoft has unveiled their new "hero device".

I really think APPL is missing the mark by refusing to add touch capability to their MacBooks screen, the TouchBar isn't really compelling (yet), and I think the devices on the Windows side should capitalize on this.

In the end, competition is always great for the consumer :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts