Skip to main content

Lumia 950XL instead of the iPhone 7 Plus?

Microsoft Lumia 950 XL


I am really tempted to get a flagship Windows 10 Mobile device (might be the last for awhile, since the rumored Surface Phone is still uncertain), I am undecided between the Lumia 950 and the 950XL both flagships would be a HUGE upgrade from my Lumia 532.

I reckon since I am not upgrading to the iPhone 7 Plus (the removal of the earphone jack really really bugged me) I can update my secondary device instead.

I sold my XiaoMi RedMi 1S earlier this month and have been exclusively using the Lumia 532 as my work device. Yes, I have said good bye to Android for now, my second mobile OS of choice is now Windows Mobile 10. Even if the *new* Microsoft seems less interested in their own mobile OS, Windows Mobile still gets periodic updates.

I am really happy with Windows Mobile 10 even with the so-so hardware and the sparse apps, and am curious how the OS performs on beefier specs.

I am still keeping my iPhone 6S Plus as my primary, so I'd still have access to the iTunes content and apps I purchased.

I guess the Windows fan in me is showing...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts