Skip to main content

Holding Off on the MacBook Pro

I have been thinking... It might be a good idea to wait until 2017 to revisit the MacBook Pro upgrade issue.

I am hoping that Apple will cut the price next year 2017 once the pent up demand for the super expensive notebooks starts to subside. Besides, it will be more economical to wait for USB-C to become the present rather than the future. Maybe "dongle hell" can be minimized. By the way, if the next iPhone and iPad comes out with USB-C, I think it will force other companies to adapt USB-C faster. I'm not sure if Apple is ready to replace lightning tho. Let's see how courageous they really are.

I will just have to make do with my 2012 Retina MacBook Pro which is still working well apart from the annoyance of busted speakers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts