Skip to main content

Working During the Holiday

Zero interest in the Papal visit, except for the fact that the government is actually telling telcos to shut down their network and the dumbasses are actually complying, I'm talking to your SMART. I think it's all just security theater anyway.

Working during the holiday. Spent most of the day yesterday working on Excel files and Blogger for my day job. Work would have been faster if SkyCable's broadband connection stayed up most of the time. It's been three (3) months and still having intermittent connection daily. I get the standard "we are sorry" but service is still poo.

Well my head is spinning and my eyes hurt from staring at the screen for majority of the day yesterday so it's time to rest.

Check out my work blog here [vdararealty.com]

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts