Skip to main content

TURDUCKEN PROJECT

300px-Turducken_easter06

I am commissioning a TURDUCKEN (Turkey + Duck + Chicken)… A multi-bird roast. Basically it’s a small bird (chicken) stuffed in a medium (duck) bird stuffed in a bigger (turkey) bird.

I don’t have the cooking prowess to make one myself so I have sent out email to my friends. Fortunately some have already pledge their iron chef ability or support for this poultry rich endeavor.

Aside from more cooks and chefs I need to find a proper turducken recipe. So if you want to join this project or have a turducken recipe that you think we should try get in touch shoot me a tweet, DM, or Email.

I’ve also made a googlewave for this project I think this is the 1st real use for wave in my life at least.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings