Skip to main content

2nd Thoughts on the Treo Pro...

I was tech talking with my friend By yesterday and am now having 2nd thoughts on purchasing a Treo Pro for my dated but not obsolete TyTN2. We were discussing various applications and came upon the topic of screen resolutions. He has a Samsung SGH-i780 and it has a 320x320 screen like the Treo Pro, he mentioned that some apps do not display so well on the not so standard resolution. I rely heavily on 3rd party apps and so I think I will hold off on getting the TP for now. Still my friend Chinang will be going to HKG tomorrow so I'll ask him to do a price check for me... hehehe

Vincent Benedict P. Castro / Bny / 王清河
Sent from my HTC TyTN II Windows Mobile® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts