Skip to main content

Review|Pirate Nero 4Gb / tokidoki x mimoco Designer USB Flashdrive

When I got in the office yesterday morning there was a parcel waiting for me on my desk. I knew right there it was from mimoco [USPS packaging + tube shaped appearance]. So I unpack it quickly and check out my 4Gb Pirate Nero tokidoki x mimoco Limited Edition Designer USB Flashdrive.
--

I got the Pirate Nero mimibot a couple of stickers and brochures as well [not shown], unlike my Star Wars Series 1 and 2 which I got 1Gb each I decided to go with a higher capacity for this mimibot [got a 4Gb]. So Chewie is going back to his packaging and will be displayed alongside my other mimibots.
--

[say hello: PIRATE NERO!!!]
--
part of the swag for mimoco USB drives is the content inside. You get a SoundByte Application [sounds when you insert or remove your mimobot from your PC], some icons, images and wallpapers and Mimozine vol. 2, pretty busy so I haven't really checked out all the stuff yet. Oh... and I don't have a Vista machine right now so I don't know if these current generation of mimibots are ReadyBoost capable [my Star Wars series 1 and 2 are not ReadyBoost capable].
--

[Yellow Protohoodie w/ Pirate Nero]
I got a yellow protohoodie for Nero, but I'll be using my black protohoodie because I hang my mimibot outside my bag and the yellow looks like it'll get dirty pretty quick.
--

[in use: Pirate Nero likes to store stuff ;-)]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings