Skip to main content

Vanilla WM6 Treo... Woohoo!

Thanks to Asukal [xda-dev] I now have a Vanilla WM6 Treo 750v [Vanilla means no carrier branding and apps]. The process was pretty simple and straight forward. I did have to do a hard reset after but it's worth it just to get rid of all the AT&T branding and crap-ware loaded on the AT&T ROM, also the Storage space got boosted by around 9 to 10Mb, I had close to 58Mb after a HR. Just finished syncing my PIM data and loading up my essential applications and games. This one is a relatively lite install, I hope to check stability and keep on adding apps as I use the device.
--
Here's the link to the instructions and files! =>XDA-DEV Thread<= [you have to be a member and logged on to access the files]
--
:o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings