Skip to main content

The Beanster Blog™ Version 8 beta 1

I've updated my blog to Blogger beta, it now supports Post Labels [they appear at the bottom of the post], I've tagged my reviews and other pages with labels for easier navigation... I also incorporated labels to my quick menu, now instead of going to a page and then having to click more links, the quick menu is coded to a label therefore you're taken directly to the posts [i.e. if you click Music you will get the latest post with the label Reviews- Music]... I will see if this system is better than my previous one. If it is I might start labeling my other posts as well. I wish there was a way to show labels somewhere on top of my blog for easier navigation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts