Skip to main content

Review|Home

Category: Music
Genre: Dance/DJ
Artists: Paul van Dyk ft. Johnny McDaid

Paul van Dyk is definitely one of the top DJs of our time. He is back with a new single this time with Irish singer/song writer Johnny McDaid. I first took notice of this track on his Volume: Best of PvD album (we will get to that next time). I am personally a sucker for vocal trance specifically with female vocals (hence my current addiction to all things OceanLab) but I also appreciate tracks with good male vocals. McDaid gives a good performance on these. This track has PvD written all over it; the formula he has works and continues to work. I must however question this release’s content 4 tracks with basically 2 mixes just at different lengths (radio vs extended) can’t feel nothing but being short changed by that. Maybe the track is still too new or maybe the folks at Vandit are getting lazy (I can’t imagine they don’t have the clout or that the track doesn’t have enough traction to be mixed by other talents in the scene). That being said the Kaskade treatment is nice and welcome but I still prefer PvD extended. I hope to hear more mixes of this awesome trancer. 

@paulvandyk

@johnnymcdaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings