Skip to main content

Anger Leads to Hate, Hate Leads to Suffering

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - Yoda, Jedi Master
----
The DARK SIDE is seducing me again...
----
Re-reading the Jedi Code, I know that I shouldn't be giving in to anger and hate, maybe I just need time to clear my head. To center myself and look past my anger and hate... I do wonder how I am supposed to accomplish this... I can't just pack my bags and go on a hiatus or vacation. I think I really need one though.
----
My worst fear is that I give in to my anger, and do or say something that I might regret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings