Skip to main content

Chican Live Tonight

Chicane is back in Manila! Will probably have a party report for you in a few days. Take note though that it seems that it will be jam packed at the World Trade Center in Pasay. I do hope that it is worth it IIRC the last time he was here he just played a few songs, this time the ticket prices have sky rocketed [we got tickets P1,200 at pre-selling and I hear P1,500 at the gates, and it's P20,000 for 8pax for the VIP] and I hear that BIGFISH even added another row of VIPs just to milk this event. Well what do you expect it's Chicane one of the more commercial Electronic Dance music acts there is. I think this event will be a smashing success compared to their abyssmal hed kandi gig 2 months back, I mean this time you have a certified ACT, not just some DJs off a roster of DJs... come to think of it maybe they lost a lot of money and are trying to recover with this event. I hope that I get my money's worth tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings