Skip to main content

Waiting for the Weekend...

Ok ok it's already the weekend but with the workload that I have I long for it to officially kick-off [5:30pm this afternoon]... I am sure that I'll be doing some 'work' for our business venture over the weekend as we expect to open up our kiosk at V-MALL [Virramall] next week on Monday. I've had a lot on my mind lately; work related stuff [for our family business] and our business venture [GadgetGeeks] hopefully the time and moolah we invested in our little venture will pay-off! I'll keep you guys and gals posted on how the opening goes... really psyched but nervous as well! May the Force Be With US! Hehehehe ;o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts