Skip to main content

Upgraded to Windows 10

Dateline: July 31st 2015

I have been harping on social media that I would wait a couple of weeks before upgrading the work laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. 

I could not hold on any longer and decided to update it even though I was out in the field. 

So I just I installed Windows 10 Single Language on my work machine an ASUS X450L notebook, didn't time the preparation cause I was working. I pressed install 2:24PM, welcome screen by 3:42PM. Not a bad upgrade experience at all. YMMV of course. 

--
Live to serve, Aim to please

Vincent Benedict P. Castro

Do or Do Not, There is No Try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings