Skip to main content

Accessory Madness…

Picture0012

I bought a pair of JBL reference 255 yesterday from Digital Hub V-Mall, I realized today that I didn't like the feel of the set. In-ear = uncomfortable. I think I’ve worn them for a total of 15-20 minutes only. They have a good set of specs and package, hopefully I can have them exchanged when I get back from HKG next week, because these aren’t cheap (PhP 3990)

I guess it’s my problem that I can’t stand in-ear headsets…

GUNDAM FRAKING BUYER’S REMORSE

So to perpetuate the vicious cycle I decided to shop for another set this afternoon when I arrived in HKG.

I ended up with two choices:

Jabra Chill for 198HKD

Plantronics Backbeat 116 for 398HKD

Both were wired headsets because I wanted to replace the ITB (in-the-box) Apple headset included with the iPhone 4. Unfortunately, a tester and testing was not allowed in the store (it was a Fortress). I decided to pull the trigger on the Jabra Chill since it was way way cheaper.

So I paid the clerk, ran the wire thru my scottevest – this was when he asked if my vest was made for iPhone 4 – I found that amusing. So I went on my way… as I was testing out the headset (sound was loud and ok, was listening to FotJ: Vortex audiobook), I noticed that pressing the MFB (multi-function button) was not having the desired effect. I was pretty sure the packaging had iPhone compatible on it. Well it was my SGP case that was interfering with having the jack inserted all the way in. So I went into another shop and got a new case. GUNDAMMIT!!!! will it ever end?

To put things into perspective:

I had the 3GS for a 1 year + 10 months, I accumulated: 7 cases

In my 2nd month of owning the iPhone 4, I have already bought 4 cases

**I’ve also bought 3 aux cables, 1 car charger, 2 wall chargers, 2 usb cables, 3 battery packs, 2 bluetooth headsets, 4 pairs of wired headsets, about 4 pairs of skins (invisible shield, bestskins ever, bodyguardz) and let’s not even talk about apps

 Hopefully I can get the JBL reference 225 refunded (or at the very least exchanged for another item/s)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts