Skip to main content

Looking Into VPN // USAIP.EU

So I am looking into using VPN to be able to access sites when I am travelling in China. I am currently looking at http://www.usaip.eu/en/index.php

I really don't know too much about VPN but I think it is a good investment if it means I can go over the Great Firewall of China. Another concern is running VPN on a mobile device like my iPhone4 or my TreoPro.

They have a free service for bloggers. So this post is actually for that.

So my question is has anyone tried VPN or USAIP's services in China? How did you get it to work on your mobile devices?

Tweet Me from YOUR BLOG HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts