Skip to main content

iPhone4, So Far It’s Been Horrible…

Ok so this is day 2 of “using” an iPhone4… The unit I got seems to be a lemon and has been rebooting at random. The Apple logo would show the screen would go dark then a reboot would occur.

Yesterday it rebooted 8x. The last being the worse because it did not power back on. I decided to plug it in and went to bed. At around 630AM I woke up to check and it was on.

So I plug it in to the computer and it does another reboot. After it booted up I did a backup. Definitely returning this device. I don’t think this might be fixed with a firmware / software patch

So the Gadgets God have frowned upon me and decided to give me a lemon. I cannot get a unit from Globe because those are locked and I don’t want to deal with jailbreaking. Also I’ve sold my 3GS already so… I am stressing to say the least. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings