Skip to main content

Maling, Wrong Move!

It seems that going back to work yesterday wasn't the best thing to do. Towards the end of the day I was feeling worse and worse. It started after lunch, I was drinking this Chinese medicine for my coughs and my throat got really itchy and my coughs went into overdrive. Passed by the doctor's at the insistance of my mom and was told to take lozenges for my throat (nice, 500 for 5 minutes to tell me to take Strepsils). During the night my sleep was disturbed frequently due to my coughs. My fever isn't back but just to be safe I decided to stay home today and rest. I know I should be eating to keep up my energy but it's tough to swallow with a sore throat. Food also has little or no taste at all. Continuing to drink lot's of water and will have another go at sleeping after I post this.
--
Vincent Benedict Py Castro / Bny / 王清河
via HTC TyTN II + Google E-Mail
--
The FORCE Will Be With You Always...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings