Skip to main content

Death of a Hobby

Was checking the downloads for my hobby / side project / podcast today.

The good news is that downloads for the month of February are 78% more
than that of January. Given that February is shorter and had less
episodes I think this is positive.

The bad news is I'm forced to stop posting new episodes because the
hosting costs have become unacceptable.

While I am quite happy making episodes and passionate about sharing
the EDM love. I must find another less costly hobby.

I am keeping up the episodes for a couple of months so subscribers can
still download the back episodes.

Grab them from iTunes if you wish: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/id449820575

Comments

  1. why not do a couple of songs a month and share it via dropbox?

    sayang e! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't use Dropbox with the bandwidth that a show uses. My account has already been suspended in the past. Hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts