11 days in... let's see how much medical supplies / waste I am consuming and producing...
- McBride Sterilized Gauze Pad 3" x 3" = 3 to 4 /day = 44 guaze pads
- Cotton Buds = 10 to 12 /day = 132 cotton buds
- 3M Transpore Medical Tape = nearly finishing my 2nd roll of tape.
- Povidone Iodine = 15mL
- Hydrogen Peroxide (10 volumes) = 120mL
- Bactroban ointment 15g = 1 tube
- Isopropyl Alcohol = 500mL
- Packaging for all the oral medications = assorted, 31 foil and plastic packaging.
- Diapers = About 8 Huggies (Blue Bear design) (Got 4 out of 8, side-effects from dolcet: diarrhea, constipation, drowsiness, disorientation) ~ YMMV
- LongBone Knee Immobilizer (Medium) = 2
- Walking Cane = hand me down
Repairing yourself is expensive and adding to pollution. So, I'm sorry Captain Planet and Mama Nature. I have a ways to go yet.--