Skip to main content

Tech Road Map

1:43pm Just finished a late lunch. Was over at GH for awhile with my bro. Looking at the iPOD color 60GB and eyeing a notebook. The right way to go about things is to get a notebook first. However the notebook I'm looking to acquire is a lil over twice the price of the iPOD (PhP 60K). Now this isn't a desktop replacement just a regular notebook. I'm unsure if is upto my needs/wants. My friend told me I should get a desktop replacement so I can play nice games and also some graphics work for my themes. These high end notebooks have a tendency to go over the PhP 150K mark something I can't afford with my current tech road map. I would like to have a notebook by Q4 2005. By Q1 2006 I expect to upgrade my PocketPC. The iPOD is not something really in my plans but it would be more than welcome in my gadget list.
--
So far I have a:
Windows Mobile PocketPC Phone
Windows Mobile Smartphone
5MP Digital Camera

--
I think a notebook and a dedicated audio device would some things up nicely. Really have to save some more money!
--
By the way our internet connection is down again Destiny Cable really sucks! DSL is not available in our area yet...

Comments

  1. Hayop naman may tech roadmap ka pa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man. yeah I like to dream hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts