Skip to main content

Review|Sirens of the Sea

Category: Music
Genre: Dance/DJ
Artists: Above & Beyond pts. Oceanlab ft. Justine Suissa

One of the better side projects in EDM. Who can forget the essential trance track Satellite. Oceanlab is back and they've got a really awesome album out. Here are my thoughts...

I really like that this album is really chilled and steady. Great sounding melody and vocals. Justine Suissa provides angelic vocals (just the way I like it) to the tracks. Again production on these tracks were not short changed by one beat.

I am really digging Sirens of the Sea (also the name of the album). This track got my attention when I heard the hypnotic Kyau & Albert Vocal Mix from Worldvibe. Other tracks worth mentioning are: If I Could Fly, Breaking Ties, Miracle, Come Home, On A Good Day.

As far as I can say these juicy morsels of Trance goodness are brimming with potential. Yep these chilled and steady tracks are very very very eligible to become hot and pumping anthems once DJ/Producers inevitably pick em up and mix them. I expect these tracks to start coming up in sets very soon.

Trust in Trance kiddies... :D

Sent from my Windows Mobile® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings