Skip to main content

Skype + WiFi + Bluetooth... Is it any good?

I've installed the Low CPU version for PocketPC on my 838. I was able to connect to our office WiFi network, connect to my Bluetooth headset and make calls. Though it is a novel way to communicate the call quality on my end is very bad... on the other end the people I talked to said my voice was clear and understandable. It may be because of my PocketPC's relatively underpowered processor [the 838 has a 195mhz TI OMAP processor]. I would use it on my notebook but I don't have a headset for my notebook. I might keep SKYPE around on my PPC for a bit for some more testing but so far it seems unuseable on my 838.
--

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts