Skip to main content

Politics of Dancing 2 Today Theme, Mobile Wallpapers, Ringtones

When Paul van Dyk came for his Reflections Tour in 2004 I made a theme for Nokia 7610, since I've switched to a PocketPC Phone this time around I decided to make a Today Theme. It's available at my deviantART page. I also made content for other mobiles so that everyone can have a little bit of PvD on their mobiles... :D
--

Download Today Theme here
--
174 x 132 px ~ Nokia N6600/N7610 [and similar]



Download 174 x 132 Wallpapers here
--
176 x 220 px ~ Sony Ericsson k750i/w800i [and similar] or Motorola MPx 220/v3/v600 [and similar]



Download 176 x 220 Wallpapers here
--
128 x 128 px Nokia N3100/N3200 [and similar]



Download 128 x 128 Wallpapers here
--
Also available are four mp3 tones from the Politics of Dancing 2 album which I made [these are 30secs. each 96kbps stereo mp3].
  • Kuffdam and Plant - Summerdream
  • Solange - Messages
  • Paul van Dyk - The Other Side
  • CJ Stone - Shine
Download Tones here
--
If your mobile is not supported or you need help sending these files over to your mobile please drop me a comment or email and I'll try and help you as best as I can.
--
AS WITH EVERYTHING I MAKE THESE ARE FREE AS WELL. PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR THEM.
--
Enjoy :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings