Skip to main content

Mi3W OTA firmware update not working

I have been experiencing some app crashes and decided to see if XiaoMi had release a firmware udpate for the Mi3W so I went and tried an OTA update.
 

as you can see from the screenshot the updater says I had the latest version. NB: I believe this was the shipping version for me. Of course I was not contented with this and decided to check XiaoMi's website. And the newest version is KXDMIBF23.0 I began downloading it and checked the older versions and there were a lot more versions there so if you have a Mi3W go to the website so you will be able to get the latest version it seems their OTA system is not working properly.

BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR DEVICE
http://en.miui.com/download.html
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION FOR YOUR DEVICE

Here is the forum link for MIUI ROM Flashing Guide

Also PLT FindMyHeadset and PLT Hub apps are still crashing on this version of MIUI.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings