Skip to main content

Bato bato sa langit ang tamaan wag magalit ;)

excerpt from: I Am What I Am by OceanLab

I know you feel you need to prove that you are good in simply everything that you try to do and people hang on your every word, that you deliver with conviction, though they just may be absurd.

excerpt from: Breaking Ties by OceanLab

I may return to empty places on my own where I remember all the things you want me to forget

and

You and I, truth and lies. I’ve been fooling myself too long. You and I, breaking ties. How could we be so right and so wrong?

these definitely made me smirk. Nice job OceanLab :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts