Skip to main content

2007-July CCRP Summary


--
Ok so here it is the bottom line! July 2007 Cigarette Consumption Reduction Program (CCRP).
A = Allowed
C = Consumed
U (O) = Under (Over)
--
As you can see from the graph I've went over by 45 sticks [that's 2.25 packs], looking at the data it was during my business trip to China [07-18 to 07-20] that I really went over board. The rest of the times I was either within the daily limit or just a stick or two over.
--
So what does this mean...?
--
Basically it means I have to smoke 45 less sticks this August.
--
Going overseas was an unforseen situation but I cannot modify my program if it will be detrimental to it. So it stays the same for now.
--
Over by 45 sticks in 31 days. That's about 1.5 sticks a day, not all that bad if you average it out [thanks Jill for pointing this out].
--
The first Quarter of this program was designed to reduce consumption by 50% even though I went over in July by trying to stick to the program I am not consuming at my usual pace. It's a conscious effort to reduce my smoking and I'll take what I can.
--
According to my program I won't get sanctioned until the end of each Quarter [that's 3 months]. I'm changing the punishment to each month after the month of failure. In this case change is allowed because I think it'll be better for the program.
--
I am banned from buying anything tech related for a month, so August 1, 2007 to August 31, 2007.
--
End Report

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts