Skip to main content

Hello, Goodbye, Hello Moto...

A few weeks ago I purchased a Moto E4 Plus it was a very affordable and capable device but unfortunately, the South East Asia version lacked NFC.

Since I will be moving to a place where there would be support for Android Pay I figured I should at least get a device with both Fingerprint and NFC capability.

Yesterday I got a Moto Z Play which has NFC. Deleted and packed off the E4 Plus for sale.


I got a lot of freebies, a Moto Mod compatible flip case, and a Moto Mod Incipio battery pack.


All for 19,999 Php -- a very good deal!

The Z Play originally came with Android 6 Marshmallow, but I was able to update it to 7 Nougat and I read that Motorola/Lenovo (oh ya, Lenovo bought Motorola from Google) will be upgrading it to 8 Oreo as well.

Hope that pans out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts