Skip to main content

MacBook Pro Trade-In Update

Yesterday I brought both MacBook Pros to Ynzal and had them appraised.

They will give 18,000.00 for the MD101 and 35,000.00 for the MC975 respectively, that's 53,000.00 off the next laptop I will get from them.

I am kinda dreading the dongle life so much so that I asked if they still had the 2015 MacBook Pro with Discreet Graphics. Alas, no such luck.

As per Ynzal, the distributor is projecting to have the MLH42PP/A in stock by 3rd week of January (estimate only!).

It's the stock config of the 15inch 2016 MacBook Pro w/ TouchBar, as much as I would want to spec out the machine the cost is just too much as it is. So I will go with the stock config, which is a significant upgrade from my circa 2012 MacBook Pro.

I guess the next step would be to reformat the MD101. I'll use this guide





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts