Skip to main content

Dong~~~!!!

Dong~~~!!!

Each time I boot / re-boot my MacBook Pro I hear the garbled chime because of my busted speakers. I re-boot multiple times a day because I use Windows on Bootcamp.

I am really tempted to trade-in this 2012 Retina MacBook Pro 15inch and up & downgrade (basically compromise) to a 2015 Retina MacBook Pro 13inch. I've ruled out the MacBook Air 13inch as I really love the Retina display on my current system and can't see myself going back.

Why not the 2016 MacBook Pro 15inch? Well I've pretty much convinced myself that USB-C might need a few more years before it's mainstream. And the cost, oh the cost. For the spec I want it's going to be 2x as much as the 2015 rMBP 13inch I'm eyeing.

I do believe that my computer usage has changed quite a bit since 2012. I really haven't been playing that much games on my computer anyway.

No change: 

  • Retina display 
  • 8Gb RAM 
  • USB-A x 2 
  • SDXC 
  • HDMI 
  • MagSafe 2


Pros: 

  • Smaller & Lighter 
  • Higher Capacity SSD 


Cons: 

  • No Quad-core 
  • No Discreet GPU 
  • Smaller Screen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

SingTel HiCard GPRS settings