Skip to main content

Find My Phone, Using the Wrong Time???

I was playing with “Find My Phone” feature on iCloud.com recently and I noticed that it was using the wrong time.

The Lost Mode email

IMG_4774

I checked my iCloud account

icloud-timezone-settings

My device time and region settings

IMG_4777IMG_4778

Judging by the time in the email, iCloud / FMF is ignoring my account and device settings and using Cupertino Time instead of Manila Time.

Manila (Philippines)            Friday, 1 August 2014, 07:50:00  PHT UTC+8 hours 
Cupertino (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, 31 July 2014, 16:50:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, 31 July 2014, 23:50:00
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone

Add iPhone X "horns" to your Android Smartphone Available on GitHub

How To Export iCloud Contacts to Google Contacts